Body Control Products (Vehicle Total Management Products)
Airbag Control Unit/Sensor
These are sensor and control unit to detect collision and control airbag ignition to protect passengers from collision impact.
Three types of models (M8L/M8M/M8H) are available as optimum fit (compatible mounting and cost-minimum) to vehicle system structure.
- Compact & lightweight ECU with various functions
- High performance collision detection algorism
- High quality, high reliability and low cost
- Comply with automotive functional safety standard (ISO26262)
- Maximum 15 airbags/pre-tensioners ignition can be controlled.
- Ignition control can work together with passenger seat airbag cut-off switch, seat belt wearing condition and seat position.
- Communication with electronic front/side-impact sensors (PS15)
- Collision signal can be sent for door unlock and emergency call system (eCall) .
- Compliant with airbag disposal program (ISO26021)
Airbag Control Unit
Electric Front/Side Impact Sensor