Engine Management Products
Revolution sensor detects rotation angle of crank shaft and cam shaft and use it for ignition timing control.
Mitsubishi Electric is the world’s first manufacturer of GMR-type revolution sensor, which has high durability and high-precision detection.
For stop-start system, reverse rotation detection is newly added to detect engine stop position for better startability and further improve fuel economy.
- High reliability: With our unique technologies, high-heat-resistant devices are internally developed and manufactured for high environmental resistance.
- High performance: High sensitivity and output of devices achieve high angle detection accuracy and repeatability.
- High functionality: Improved restarting performance on stop-start applications, with PWM-type reverse rotation detection
- GMR: Giant Magneto Resistance
- PWM: Pulse Width Modulation