- Applying the WGA technology, it measures wind speed in the boundary layer atmosphere up to a distance of 30km* horizontally.
- Unlike radar that measures precipitation, the wind speed can be measured when there is no precipitation.
- This system uses laser with an eye-safe wavelength of 1.5 µm.
- Monitoring management software offers fully automatic measurement and automatic scheduling of measurement.
- Remote operation and monitoring possible using LAN or high-speed network.
- Built-in shelter enables system to be relocated safely if necessary
(* Actual observation range varies according to the aerosol condition of the atmosphere.)
- Meteorological observations (three-dimensional profile of atmospheric wind, turbulence)
- Air traffic safety (measures low-level wind shear around airports, sudden gusts, and aircraft wake turbulence)
- Air environment consultation (urban heating, monitoring of substances released in emissions from factories, application in wind power generation)