Environment – A New Dimension in Water Recycling
Bringing water back to life through the powers of electricity, bubbles, and ozone
With increasing populations and economic growth in emerging countries, the demand for water is rapidly rising throughout the world. In response to this, Mitsubishi Electric is proactively involved in the recycling of water that has already been used in industrial and household settings. We introduce some of our initiatives here.
- Gas/Liquid interfacial discharge technology achieves cost reduction and energy savings
- Microbubble cleaning technology enables cleaning water to be recycled
- Use for industrial purposes
- Applications for products
- Ozone generators that sterilize water using ozone instead of chlorine
- Use for water and sewer services
- Use at aquariums
- Use at pharmaceutical and chemical plants, etc.