R&D / Technology – Information Technology R&D Center
The Information Technology R&D Center is actively creating new business through our basic research and development in the fields of information, telecommunications, multimedia, and electro-optics & microwave technology. We are also searching out technologies that enable us to be the leader, and are working to renew existing business through the fruits of our R&D in the field of IT.
Main Research Themes
Information security technology / Mobile communication systems / Multimedia encoding technology / Antenna technology for satellite communication
5-1-1, Ofuna, Kamakura City, 247-8501, Japan
Phone: +81 (467) 41-2111
As the main center for the development of information and communications technology, we are conducting R&D in the areas of information, communications, multimedia, and electro-optics & microwave technology.
- Information technology
- Information security technology / Data management technology / Embedded systems technology / Information systems construction technology
- Communication technology
- Optical communication technology / Wireless communication technology / Optical access technology / IP network technology
- Image technology / Voice & language technology / Multimedia systems LSI technology / Display systems technology
- Electro-optics & microwave
- Radar systems technology / Antenna technology / Microwave circuit technology / Laser, optics & ultrasonic wave technology