Controllers MELSEC-L Series
Product features -Concept-
L Series Features
【 Convenience that fits in the palm of your hand 】
The L Series is a compact-class controller, part of the MELSEC products renowned for exceptional cost verses performance and strong reliability.
It provides the performance, functions, and capabilities required for today's demanding applications in a small package.
MELSEC-L Series greatly expands the range of functionality traditionally associated with compact programmable controllers and through user-centric design, pushes the limits of ease of use.
【 Ideally configured to satisfy the applications requirements 】
MELSEC L Series has been designed with three key concepts in mind.
- Robust and trusted MELSEC product quality.
- Enabling engineers and programmers to do their job as efficiently as possible to reduce costs.
- L Series is a cost-efficient control system flexible to various applications, enabling an ideal system design.
The CPU module contains a diverse range of control functions
A large variety of I/O types and features are built-in for convenience.
Due to an abundance of advanced functionality, L Series CPUs are flexible enough to meet a wide variety of needs.
High speed, large memory capacity CPU
The CPU has a basic operation processing speed of 9.5 ns*1 and 260K steps*2 of program capacity ideal for complex programs and equipment control.
- *1.For L06CPU(-P), L26CPU(-P), L26CPU-(P)BT
- *2.For L26CPU(-P), L26CPU-(P)B
Advanced capabilities focused on improving efficiency
The user-friendly display unit enables routine operations to be made without a computer. An SD memory card slot*3 is included as standard for data logging and program storage. Write programs and manage L Series controllers using GX Works2 and iQ Works, the most advanced and effective software for Mitsubishi controllers yet.
- *3.Included with L02CPU(-P), L06CPU(-P), L26CPU(-P), L26CPU-(P)BT