- FR Configurator2 for further ease of operation
- Further facilitating operation with your smartphone
- Further facilitating operation with Drive System Sizing Software Motorizer
- Further facilitating operation with the selection guide software
- Further facilitating operation with Edgecross
- Further facilitating operation with GOT interaction functions
Engineering software for further ease of operation
FR Configurator2 for further ease of operation
Using FR Configurator2, easy-to-use software assisting anything from setup to maintenance, much more useful functions are available for users.
|Function||Free trial version|
|Safety parameter setting（FR-E800-SCE）||○|
|AI fault diagnosis||×|
|I/O terminal monitor||×|
|Function||Free trial version|
|USB memory parameter copy file edit||×|
|Ethernet parameter setting||○|
|iQSS backup file conversion||○|
- Life diagnosis check
Parts service life data is displayed in a dedicated window. A warning icon is shown in the alarm field of the parts recommended for replacement.
This can be used as a guideline to replace long life parts.
- Graph function—trace function
Graph display and log analysis are available using the stored trace data.
- Ethernet parameter setting
- Diagnostics (Fault history)
Further facilitating operation with your smartphone
- Setup information web page
Manuals, setup videos, and outline dimension drawings are available.
- Mobile app
Users can easily monitor the inverter operation by checking data such as the running frequency and status of input and output terminals at a glance in one screen.
Wireless communication equipment must be prepared in the system that includes the inverter.
Further facilitating operation with Drive System Sizing Software Motorizer
Applicable combinations include inverters, sensorless servo drive units, and AC servo amplifiers.
The most suitable combination can be selected from the selection result. The software also supports multi-axis systems.
Twelve types of load mechanism such as a ball screw or a rack and pinion are selectable.
Selection is available by following the steps from 1 to 3.
When users include the power regeneration common converter or other applicable converter, the capacity of the converter can be selected at the same time.
Further facilitating operation with the selection guide software
Further facilitating operation with Edgecross
- Integration and processing of data sent from various devices and systems in production lines
- Real-time feedback to production sites
- Monitoring of field devices based on the know-how of production sites
Further facilitating operation with GOT interaction functions
Enhanced compatibility between inverters and the GOT (human machine interface) brings various benefits to users.
Connection with the GOT2000 series can be established just by setting the station number. Other necessary settings are automatically done.
- Less time spent on screen design work by importing sample screens
Using sample screens enables easy startup of the system.
- ＊1：Sample screens are included in the GT Works3 package, or can be downloaded at Mitsubishi Electric FA Global Website.
Sample screens are available for FR-E800 and FR-E800-E. FR-E800-SCE is to be supported.
- Improving work efficiency without using a computer
- Immediate warning of system errors
- Reducing downtime by interacting with the GOT
When a fault occurs, it is possible to identify the cause immediately, which contributes to downtime reduction.