Robot mechanism thermal compensation function
Thermal expansion of the robot arm can be compensated for with the thermal compensation function.
For details on this function, please refer to the catalog "MELFA Smart Plus".
|Robot Type||Robot controller||RT ToolBox3(*1)|
|FR series||CR800-D/R/Q Ver.A3 or later.
(MELFA Smart Plus cardpack [2F-DQ510]: Ver.A1 or later.)
|Ver.1.00 or later|
|CR series||CR800-D/R/Q Ver.A5p or later||Ver.1.90U or later|
- The thermal compensation function compensates for thermal expansion of the robot arm to increasepositioning accuracy.
- This improves system stability and the quality of products.
- The total cost of systems can also be reduced as no external sensor is required for temperature compensation.
*Compensation accuracy varies depending on the robot model and operating conditions (load, position, speed, etc.).
*Enable this function at startup. If this function is enabled while the robot is being taught, or disable after the teaching process, the robot may deviate from its taught position during operation
- Useful for high-precision tasks such as the assembly and arrangement of minute parts.
(Installing ICs on circuit boards and transporting unusually shaped objects)
- Maintained accuracy for work that involves high temperatures due to high-speed operation.
(In-transport arrangement of minute parts)