Predictive maintenance function
The predictive maintenance function lets you know of failing or deteriorating parts at an early stage. This reduces downtime.
- Applicable parts: Reduction gears, encoders, batteries.
- Applicable robot models: Please refer to the catalog "MELFA Smart Plus".
- The preventive maintenance function (A-type function) is also available if the predictive maintenance function (B-type function) is activated.
For details on this function, please refer to the catalog "MELFA Smart Plus".
Some joints do not support the fault detection function. Details can be found from MELFA Smart Plus catalog.
|Robot Type||Robot controller||RT ToolBox3|
|FR series||RV-2FR(L), RV-4FR(L), RV-7FR(L/LL), RV-13FR(L), RV-20FR
RH-3FRH, RH-6FRH, RH-12FRH, RH-20FRH, RH-3FRHR
|CR800-D/R/Q Ver.A4 or later.||Ver.1.50C or later|
|CR800-D Ver.A5p or later||Ver.1.90U or later|
Fault detection function
- The fault detection function detects failing or deteriorating robot parts at an early stage.
- Detecting failing parts before abnormalities in robot behavior become apparent reduces downtime.
- Set a threshold value that suits your needs.
A warning of failing or deteriorating parts will trigger if the value exceeds the predetermined detection level.
*The score is calculated for reduction gears while the motor is running at a speed of 500 rpm or more.