- Building Systems
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 3406
TOKYO, April 21, 2021 - Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) announced today that its subsidiary Mitsubishi Elevator India Private Limited (IMEC) has secured a major order to supply elevators to the Commerzone Madhapur and Altimus luxury complexes owned by K RAHEJA CORP, a leading developer in India. The order consists of 72 elevators including 37 high-speed models. The elevators incorporate Mitsubishi Electric's Destination Oriented Allocation System (DOAS) to meet COVID-19 needs for touchless operation and provide safe, reliable vertical transportation that will be backed by service contracts for the company's Global Maintenance Integrated System.
Rendering of Commerzone Madhapur
Rendering of Altimus
- 1)"Destination Oriented Allocation System" (DOAS) for elevator destination forecasting
- DOAS automatically registers the destination floor when a user places their ID card over a reader at the security gate or elevator lobby.
- Passengers going to the same floors are directed to the same elevator to minimize stops, shorten riding times and improve operational efficiency.
- Preset carriage capacity eliminates crowding and helps to prevent infection spread.
- 2)M's BRIDGETM Global Maintenance Integrated System
- Potential problems are identified early and automatically through 24/7 monitoring.
- Elevator downtime is shortened by collecting and analyzing operational data, contributing to improved safety, peace of mind and convenience for customers.
Overview of projects
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana State, India||Mumbai, Maharashtra State, India|
|Use||IT offices and commercial facilities|
|Owner||K RAHEJA CORP|
|Servicing||M's BRIDGETM Global Maintenance Integrated System (all units; contract TBA)|
|Shipments||From March 2021||From August 2021|
- Building Systems
May 29, 2023
Apr 28, 2023
Jul 29, 2022