After-sales Service for
Mitsubishi Industrial Printers
For repair needs, please inquire with your sales agent.
Drivers for Industrial Printers
- 1.For users, please download the appropriate driver here.
- 2.These files are zip-compressed, please unzip the downloaded file.
- 3.When you install the driver, please refer the installation manual(PDF or Text document) in the file.
|XP||Vista||7||8||10||later OS version|
|macOSX (～10.12)||macOS10.14||later OS version|
OS10.3.9 / OS10.4.8
The driver in the left does not work.
Please refrain from update of OS.
- ※1This OS version or later are not supported. The driver in the left may not work correctly.
- ※2This OS version or later are not supported. The driver in the left may not work or may work with some restrictions,in particular but without limitation, when printing multiple pages.
- ※3This OS version or later are not supported. The driver in the left does not work. Please refrain from update of OS.
We prohibit Reverse Engineering, decompiling or reverse assembling of this driver software.
*Exemption from responsibility
Occasionally, this software does not operate normally depending on operating environment.
Moreover, Mitsubishi Electric Co. will not assume any responsibility for damage(including, but not limited to, lost profit or damage caused from special circumstances etc.) occurring during the use of this driver.
Macintosh, Apple, and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Adobe, Adobe Photoshop are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems.
Microsoft Windows, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The various software packages mentioned in this manual are the registered trademarks of their respective companies.