Compact AI will change the world in big ways.
Connecting all with a single concept.
Mitsubishi Electric’s net Zero Energy Building (ZEB) test facility.
Reports about Mitsubishi Electric's advances in cutting-edge technologies
Vol.179 Power Devices
- SiC Power Module for Automotive
- TH-Series: 7th Generation IGBT Modules for High-frequency Switching in Industrial Operation
- The Investigation of Humidity Absorption Behavior of Silicone Gel in HVIGBT Modules
- Built-in BSD-Function 600V High Voltage Integrated Circuit "M81777FP"
- Development of SiC Trench MOSFET with Novel Structure Enabling Lower Losses
An introduction to the various fields in which Mitsubishi Electric focuses its research and development.
Energy and electric systems
Information & communication systems
Fundamental technologies / others
Our research centers around the world support Mitsubishi Electric's product development and business activities.
Advanced Technology R&D Center
The base for all of Mitsubishi Electric's R&D activities, focusing on a broad range of research for the future.
Information Technology R&D Center
The main center for the development of information and communications technology, actively developing new business in the field of IT.
Integrated Design Center
The core research facility for creating new business and products; we design ways for people to live in harmony with technology, society and the environment.
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL)
MERL conducts advanced R&D in communication, video/image processing, data analysis and mechatronics.
Mitsubishi Electric R&D Centre Europe B.V. (MERCE)
The European arm of Mitsubishi Electric’s R&D focuses on environment, energy and communications technology.