- Improving the product quality by controlling the molding pressure in real time
- Stabilizing the quality by preventing molding defects
Solutions to the Issues
|Improving the product quality by controlling the molding pressure in real time
|Perform a high-response pressure control with servo amplifiers supporting pressure control.
|Stabilizing the quality by preventing molding defects
|Detect unusual trends with a real-time data analyzer.
IssuesImproving the product quality by controlling the molding pressure in real time
SolutionsPerform high-response pressure control and improve product quality by pressure feedback control with pressure sensor signals directly input to the servo amplifiers.
- Generate optimal pressure commands and set gains easily by adjusting the pressure control through a test operation on engineering software.
- A combination of a servo amplifier (MR-J4-B-LL) and a Motion CPU module (RnMTCPU) enable pressure control.
- The servo amplifier flexibly responds to load changes and maintains the constant pressure by directly receiving analog signals from the pressure sensor and the pressure commands from the Motion CPU.
IssuesStabilizing the quality by preventing molding defects
SolutionsMonitor the condition of injection molding machines with a real-time data analyzer utilizing the collected data to detect and prevent the increasing trend of defects.
- Collect data of resin cylinder pressure measured with a pressure sensor and mold temperature measured with a thermal camera when pressure is applied.
- Monitor the condition of an injection molding machine by comparing the collected data with the normal condition data using a real-time data analyzer.
- A thermal camera enables temperature measurement of an object on which a thermometer cannot be installed.
- The real-time data analyzer offers various analysis and diagnosis methods for various purposes and detects unusual data by analyzing data in real time.