High-speed operation and cost reduction
- High-speed devices
- High-precision devices
- Cost reduction
Solutions to the Issues
|Acceleration of cargo identification and sorting.
Management of incoming, shipping and inventory status of cargo at WMS
|Real-Time processing of cargo sorting data by CCLink IE TSN communication.Safe and Reliable traceability is achieved by OPC UA communication between the WCS and WMS
|Reading cargo ID correctly even in bad conditions
|Stable reading of Cargo ID during high-speed transport. Achieving traceability through data transfer of results and recognized images to WMS.
Acceleration of cargo identification and sorting. Management of incoming, shipping and inventory status of cargo at WMS
OPC UA Server Module
High-speed cargo sorting and enhanced traceability of cargo handling routes
Real-time information collection and high-speed control by CC-Link IE TSN communication and high reliable traceability by OPC UA communication are realized.
Reading cargo ID correctly even in bad conditions
Reading cargo ID during high-speed handling, seamless transmission and management to higher-level systems
Bar and QR Codes can be stably read. By easy connection to PLC and GOT stable transfer of ID data for traceability is achieved.
High read rate under poor conditions
- Stable ID identification under difficult conditions such as gloss, highly reflective surface, mirror surface, high speed movement, etc.
Traceability through seamless data transfer
- Easy connection to PLC with SLMP.
- Identified code can be transferred to the management level system and GOT
- The image of the read failure code, result, captured code, etc. are transferred to the host system and stored for later analysis and diagnosis
Improved inventory management through cargo volume measurement
- Quickly and accurately measure cargo volumes with the 3D-A 1000
- Improve order accuracy and inventory management control
Built-in multi-core processors and high-speed engines improves reading speed
Automatic sorting by code reading
Reducing Packaging Costs by Measuring Cargo Volume