01 Mission and Statement
Mission, Seven Guiding Principles, and Statement
The entire Mitsubishi Electric Group is led by its Corporate Mission and Seven Guiding Principles, and takes inspiration from its Corporate Statement. These principles bind our employees around the world with a shared philosophical framework and unite us in realizing our vision of a greener future.
The Mitsubishi Electric Group will continually improve its technologies and services by applying creativity to all aspects of its business. By doing so, we enhance the quality of life in our society. To this end, all members of the Group will pursue the following Seven Guiding Principles.
Seven Guiding Principles
- 1. Trust
- Establish relationships with society, customers, shareholders, employees, and business partners based on strong mutual trust and respect.
- 2. Quality
- Provide the best products and services with unsurpassed quality.
- 3. Technology
- Pioneer new markets by promoting research and development, and fostering technological innovation.
- 4. Citizenship
- As a global player, contribute to the development of communities and society as a whole.
- 5. Ethics and Compliance
- In all endeavors, conduct ourselves in compliance with applicable laws and high ethical standards.
- 6. Environment
- Respect nature, and strive to protect and improve the global environment.
- 7. Growth
- Assure fair earnings to build a foundation for future growth.
“Changes for the Better,” the corporate statement of the Mitsubishi Electric Group, encapsulates all that we stand for and aspire to — a brighter future for society, industry, and everyday life through innovation. It expresses our commitment to continuously adapt and evolve in the unwavering pursuit of excellence, and represents the raison d’être for each and every employee.