- Legal Notices
- Copyright and Trademark Rights
- Permitted Uses and Restrictions
- Ownership and Modifications of Materials
- Product Information
- Global Availability
- Disclaimer and Exclusion
- Information from Third Parties
- Information Provided by YOU
- Jurisdiction and Venue
- Export Control Laws
- No Agency or Partnership
- Entire Agreement
Copyright and Trademark Rights
YOU acknowledge and agree that the MATERIALS available on this Web site are protected by copyright, trademark, domain name, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, YOU agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the MATERIALS. All copyright privileges are reserved. "MITSUBISHI" and "Mitsubishi Electric" is a registered trademark and no use thereof is permitted, nor is any license to use such trademark be granted by your use of this Site.
Permitted Uses and Restrictions
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies may provide links to other Internet sites or resources but have no control over such sites and resources. YOU acknowledge and agree that Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources and will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of, or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Please understand that the Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Site may be linked to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is not responsible for the content of those sites.
For third parties interested in linking to the Mitsubishi Electric Corporation Site, please refer to the following rules and provide information regarding the site by filling in the registration form. Authorization from Mitsubishi Electric Corporation will not be necessary if these procedures are followed.
- Links to a website that apply to the list below will not be accepted:
- A website that offends public order and morale and contains contents or comments that are obscene/profane
- A website that libels, slanders or intimidates Mitsubishi Electric Corp. or any third party and contains content that will tarnish the trust of the company
- A website that violates a third party's copyright or any other property right and contains content that leads to damage and liability
- A website that contains illegal content
- Make sure that the Mitsubishi Electric Global Website pops up in a separate window rather than within a frame of your website.
- Clearly state the fact that the link is to the Mitsubishi Electric Global Website.
- * For a text link use either ‘Mitsubishi Electric Global Website’, ‘Mitsubishi Electric’ or ‘Mitsubishi Electric Corporation’
- For use of the Mitsubishi Electric corporate logo as a link button to the site, users must abide by the following rules:
(119 x 35 pixels)
- Create a link path to the Mitsubishi Electric server rather than downloading the icon:
- <a href="http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/" target="_blank">
<img src="http://www.mitsubishielectric.com/image/linklogo.gif" border=0 alt="Mitsubishi Electric Global Website">
- Understand that the icon is an owned copyright of Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- The icon's figuration or text must not be altered at any time.
- The icon must only be used as a link to the main page of Mitsubishi Electric's website and must not be used for any other intended purposes at any time.
- Create a link path to the Mitsubishi Electric server rather than downloading the icon:
Permission to link to the Mitsubishi Electric website does not ensure the absence of technical or content errors on the website; therefore Mitsubishi Electric will not be held responsible for any problems that the link may cause.
The URL or content of the Mitsubishi Electric website may change or be terminated without notice.
If there is a request from Mitsubishi Electric to terminate the link from the website, the link must be terminated immediately.
Ownership and Modifications of Materials
YOU acknowledge that title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in and to the MATERIALS and any copies of the MATERIALS are owned by and remain with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies unless otherwise specified. The MATERIALS may be changed, improved or updated periodically at any time without notice. In order to obtain the latest product information, data sheets, technical information or further details about any of the MATERIALS in this Site, YOU may reach us at Contact Us.
Products are subject to availability. Please Contact Us when considering the use of a product described in the MATERIALS for special applications, such as apparatus or systems for transportation, vehicular, medical, aerospace, nuclear or undersea use.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation may publish information on the Site that may contain references to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply or state that Mitsubishi Electric Corporation intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult your local Mitsubishi Electric Corporation business dealer for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available in your area.
Disclaimer and Exclusion
- A. Disclaimer of Warranties. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION, ITS SUBISIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE MATERIALS FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Because some countries/jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusions may not apply to YOU.
- B. Limitation of Liability. The MATERIALS in this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this Site. YOU acknowledge that any reliance on any such advice, opinion, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation its subsidiaries and affiliated companies assume no responsibility for any damage, liability or other loss arising from your use of the MATERIALS or any claim of infringement of any third-party's rights or a trade secret violation that arise as a result of your use of the MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS, THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTED GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGIES, OR FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER ACTION IN TORT, EVEN IF MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION OR ONE OF ITS SUBISIDIARIES AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some countries/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation for certain damages such as direct, incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to YOU.
Information from Third Parties
The MATERIALS may contain information provided by third parties and/or links to Web sites operated by third parties. If YOU use such third party sites, you will leave this Site and YOU do so at your own risk. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation does not operate or control in any respect any third party information or Web sites, and, therefore, makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, such information or linked Web sites or information appearing thereon. Links should not be construed as Mitsubishi Electric Corporation sponsorship or endorsement of any linked Web site or the information contained thereon or that Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use the trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in such third party Web sites. All other brand and product names referenced or included in the MATERIALS are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Information Provided by YOU
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation does not want YOU to, and YOU should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation via the Site. YOU agree that any information or materials that YOU, directly or indirectly, provide to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation via the Site will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing information and/or materials to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation via the Site, YOU grant to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, transmit and distribute such information and material. YOU further agree that Mitsubishi Electric Corporation may use any ideas, concepts or know-how that YOU or anyone acting on your behalf provides to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. YOU further warrant and represent to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation that any information or materials provided to Mitsubishi Electric Corporation by YOU shall not include any information or materials that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing or otherwise unlawful or that incorporates the proprietary material of a third party. YOU acknowledge that the Content that the content the YOU submit is responsible by YOU and not Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. YOU have full responsibility for the content, which includes the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Jurisdiction and Venue
This Site is owned and operated by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation from its offices in Marunouchi, Tokyo, Japan. This Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and, as to matters affecting copyright, trademark and patents, by Japanese law. This Site will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. In addition, YOU agree that if any legal action is filed as a result of the use or inability to use the MATERIALS contained in this Site, then such action shall be filed in the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan. By using this Site, YOU irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the MATERIALS.
Export Control Laws
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation makes no representation that the MATERIALS in this Site are appropriate or available for use in the location in which YOU are situated. Accessing the MATERIALS from territories where its contents are illegal is prohibited. YOU agree that by accessing this Site, YOU do so on your own initiative and YOU are responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws. The products or technologies provided in the MATERIALS are subject to the export laws and regulations of Japan and other countries. Any diversion or re-export contrary to, or any violation of, applicable export control laws and regulations is prohibited.
No Agency or Partnership
YOU agree and acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between YOU and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and any of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies as a result of YOU accessing and using the MATERIALS contained in this Site. YOU acknowledge that YOU have no authority or power to bind Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and YOU will not represent or hold yourself out as having such authority or that YOU are a representative, agent or employee of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or any of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies. In no event shall Mitsubishi Electric Corporation or its subsidiaries and affiliated companies be liable for any representation, act or omission made by YOU.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
2-7-3, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 100-8310, Japan
All rights reserved.
For questions, comments or feedback, please Contact Us