Taking definitive action today, to create a greener world tomorrow.
Looking ahead to our 100th anniversary in the year 2021, we aim to become a global, leading green company. We're working toward the creation of a low-carbon, recycling-based society by applying our wide-ranging and advanced technologies, as well as through ongoing actions by our employees.
True Dedication to Environmental Management
Chinese language version of the above page:
Learn more about our policies, vision and management initiatives as we strive to be a global, leading green company.
- Targets and Achievements of the 7th Environmental Plan (Fiscal 2013-2015)
- Important Issues in Environmental Management
- Environmental Considerations for Value Chain Management
- Data & Charts in Fiscal 2015
- Initiatives toward Creating a Low-Carbon Society
- Initiatives toward Creating a Recycling-Based Society
- Managing Chemical Substances
- Development of Environmental Technologies
- Environmental Communication
Chinese language version of Targets and Achievements of the 7th Environmental Plan:
Read about the activities and priority environmental issues of each business group, including key policies, initiatives and the contributions that our long-term strategic products are making to the environment and society.
We've highlighted some outstanding examples of leading environmental initiatives for a sustainable society.
Use this sitemap for an overall view of our extensive environmental activities.
New Energy Potential
In 2012, Mitsubishi Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. developed a sensing system that generates electric power utilizing the minor vibrations.
Recycling Rare Earth Magnets from Air Conditioners
Mitsubishi Electric Group developed a system that can efficiently recover rare earth magnets used in the compressors of household room air conditioners and began recycling this precious commodity.
Eco Changes: An Introduction
An overview of Eco Changes and how we're helping create a greener tomorrow.