Taking definitive action today, to create a greener world tomorrow.
Looking ahead to our 100th anniversary in the year 2021, we aim to become a global, leading green company. We're working toward the creation of a low-carbon, recycling-based society by applying our wide-ranging and advanced technologies, as well as through ongoing actions by our employees.
True Dedication to Environmental Management
Chinese language version of the above page:
From various angles we introduce special features of the Mitsubishi Electric Group that are creating value in the environmental field, including Corporate Mission and Business Lines, Management Objectives, Environmental Vision and Key Issues, Opportunities for Growth, and Strengthening the Environmental Management Foundation.
Learn more about our policies, vision and management initiatives as we strive to be a global, leading green company.
- Group Environmental Policy
- Environmental Statement:
- Environmental Vision 2021
- Aiming to Become a Global Leading Green Company
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Plan
- Environmental Considerations for Products
- Environmental Considerations for Procurement
- Creating a Society in Tune with Nature
- Targets and Achievements of the 8th Environmental Plan (Fiscal 2016-2018)
- Long-term Perspective and Management Approach towards Solutions for Environmental Issues
- Environmental Considerations for Value Chain Management
- Fiscal 2016 Environmental Data
- Initiatives toward Creating a Low-Carbon Society
- Initiatives toward Creating a Recycling-Based Society
- Managing Chemical Substances
- Environmental Communication
Chinese language version of Targets and Achievements of the 8th Environmental Plan:
Read about the activities and priority environmental issues of each business group, including key policies, initiatives and the contributions that our long-term strategic products are making to the environment and society.
We've highlighted some outstanding examples of leading environmental initiatives for a sustainable society.
Use this sitemap for an overall view of our extensive environmental activities.
Bringing water back to life through the powers of electricity, bubbles, and ozone
Here we present entirely new water recycling technology that utilizes the power of electricity to break down substances in water that were previously difficult to manage. We discuss the features of this technology and give some examples of its applications, including "microbubbles" that remove grime with the power of bubbles, and ozone generators called "ozonizers" that produce delicious, safe, clear water with the power of ozone.
A Model Business for a Sustainable Future
Until now, it was considered difficult to recirculate plastics, or recycle them from home electronics appliances for reuse in new home electronics appliances, as only 6% of the material could be recycled. However, Japan's first large-scale, high-purity plastics recycling system has raised that rate to 70%, more than 10 times the previous level. We will introduce the secret behind this technology, and how it evolved.
Eco Changes: An Introduction
An overview of Eco Changes and how we're helping create a greener tomorrow.