Environment – Environmental Considerations for Value Chain Management
The Mitsubishi Electric Group promotes various countermeasures that are connected to the realization of a sustainable society. Examples include initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, efficiently use resources, prevent environmental pollution, and work in tune with nature in each process of the value chain, from procurement, manufacturing and transportation to use and disposal/recycling. For a more detailed report, click on the initiatives listed below.
- Reducing CO2 from Production Lines
- Reducing CO2 from Utilities
- Reducing Use of SF6, PFC and HFC
- Reducing Resource Inputs
- Thorough Analysis and Separation of Waste
- Sourcing of Disposal Contractors
- Promoting Water Conservation and Water Recycling
The following page shows the material balance for the value chain.
The following page shows greenhouse gas emissions for the value chain.