USA Green Team participates in beach cleanup project
Nine Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. (Cypress, California) employees and their family members and friends — the Green Team — joined “Save Our Beach” on its regular beach cleanup, and collected many bags of rubbish and recyclable items. An important contribution to the community, Save Our Beach conducts monthly beach and wetlands cleanups in Seal Beach and Long Beach. Its mission is to educate individuals, companies, schools and organizations on how one's environmental footprint impacts the community by participating in Save Our Beach environmental field trips, beach and riverbed cleanups and team-building activities.
- Bringing solar-powered holiday cheer to a Southern California family
- Global Youth Service Day at Sunrise Lake Outdoor Education Center
- Planting Day at special needs school
- USA 'Green Team' plants trees on Earth Day
- USA Green Team participates in beach cleanup project