January 20, 2023
revised January 30, 2023
ET-N electric motor protection relays manufactured and sold by our company are incorporated into the motor control systems of customer’s to detect motor overcurrent etc., however, in some ET-N models the motor protection operation is disabled before the recommended renewal time. Therefore, we would like to provide a free of charge replacement unit for the affected models.
"ET-N electric motor protection relay" manufactured from December 2015 to November 2022.
ET-N60（1A/4A/8A/20A/60A）, ET-N150 and ET-N360
(products with an operating voltage of AC100V and AC200V are in scope).
How to Check the Applicable Products:
For details on how to check if your ET-N electric motor protection relay is affected, please click the link below.
Identification methods for applicable ET-N Electric Motor Protection Relay.
Basis of the offer:
We would like to provide a free of charge replacement unit for the affected models.
Specific handling details:
For the specific handling details at your location, please contact your supplier.
- Flash announcement: Notice and request to customers who use the Mitsubishi Electric ET-N electric motor protection relay
- Flash announcement: Notice of EU RoHS Directive on Compact PLCs, Tension Controllers and HMIs
- Joint Statement to Pursue Developments of Switchgears Using Natural-Origin Gases
- Flash announcement: Precautionary notice for selected general-purpose frequency inverters
- Mitsubishi Electric Response to Novel Coronavirus