November 28, 2022
The plating of the electric components used for some of the Compact PLCs, Tension Controllers, and HMIs, manufactured and sold by our company was found to contain lead above the maximum concentration values under RoHS2 Directive.
Some of our Compact PLCs, Tension Controllers and HMIs manufactured between August 2021 and August 2022 are in target ("Target Products").
Please refer to the link below for information on how to check for the Target Products.
How to check our company Compact PLCs, Tension Controllers and HMIs
We have already informed this matter to the competent national authorities of the Member States of the EU and the electric components used for our Compact PLCs, Tension Controllers, and HMIs, we are currently shipping, comply with the applicable requirements under RoHS2 Directive. Protection of the environment and human health are our top priority and we have also been taking corrective measures to bring the Target Products into conformity.
Specific handling details:
There is no impact on the quality, function or performance of the Target Products, nor on the environment or health, and no problem with their continued use. However, if you plan to make the Target Products available on the EU market, please contact the distributor company, from which you purchased them.
DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
- Flash announcement: Notice and request to customers who use the Mitsubishi Electric ET-N electric motor protection relay
- Flash announcement: Notice of EU RoHS Directive on Compact PLCs, Tension Controllers and HMIs
- Joint Statement to Pursue Developments of Switchgears Using Natural-Origin Gases
- Flash announcement: Precautionary notice for selected general-purpose frequency inverters
- Mitsubishi Electric Response to Novel Coronavirus