- High-accuracy speed synchronization
- Dedicated Roll to Roll Application
- Drive using DDM
IssuesLine speed stabilization
BenefitsAchieve high-accuracy speed synchronization using servo system controller
- By introducing MELSEC iQ-R Series servo system controller, high-accuracy speed-synchronized operation of multiple shafts can be achieved.
- The high-speed network enables high-accuracy synchronized control of multiple drive shafts mixing servos and inverters.
BenefitsSpeed tension control using iQ-Monozukuri CONVERTING for Roll to Roll equipment
- Tension control, etc. can be easily achieved using the iQ-Monozukuri CONVERTING software application specifically for Roll to Roll equipment.
- Feedback control, open loop control, winding diameter correction, etc can be easily achieved using the application package including FB of functions required for Roll to Roll control.
- It can also contribute to program standardization.
IssuesTo improvement coating thickness accuracy
BenefitsImprove speed stability and enable gearless drive using DDM.
- For the coating process where speed stability is required, using DDM (Direct Drive Motor) without gear transmission mechanisms avoids the influence of backlash.
- Use of the latest magnetic design and winding technology enable high torque density.
- The slow rated rotation speed lets it directly drive rolls.