Formation, cell testing
- Simple CPU communication
- Compact motion modules for PLCs
- Sending of test data to upper-level DB
|Want to easily share data between devices
|Simple CPU communication
|Supporting various process configurations while standardizing equipment
|Compact motion modules for PLCs
|Sending large volumes of test data to upper-level systems in real time
|Sending of test data to upper-level DB
IssuesWant to easily share data between devices
BenefitsIntra-equipment data sharing using Simple CPU communication
- Multi PLC data sharing among PLCs for upstream and downstream processes via built-in Ethernet can be performed by just performing easy parameter settings to reduce costs.
- Communication with existing systems using our iQ-R, Q, L, or iQ-F Series or even PLCs from other companies can be performed easily.
IssuesSupporting various process configurations while standardizing equipment
BenefitsAbundant lineup of PLC models
- iQ-F series has a lineup of motion modules that support 4 or 8 shafts, enabling local high-accuracy positioning.
- Linear interpolation, 2-axis arc complementation, constant dimension feed, and continuous trajectory control can be performed using table method programming.
IssuesSending large volumes of test data to upper-level systems in real time
BenefitsSending of data to upper-level systems using MES or OPC UA
- Using the MES IF module, cell test data (temperature, voltage, etc.) can be uploaded to upper-level DB even without a gateway PC.
- It supports OPC UA in addition to MES communication.