Module, PACK line
- High-speed tracking
- High-speed, high-accuracy transfer
- Robot/human collaborative work
|Want to easily share data between devices
|High-speed, high-accuracy transfer
|Want to standardize equipment while accommodating various process configurations
|Robot/human collaborative work
IssuesWant to easily share data between devices
BenefitsRobot high-speed, high-accuracy transfer technology
Improve productivity through robot/human collaborative work.
■ Robot high-speed, high-accuracy transfer technology
- Use external encoder data or CCD detection to perform high-speed tracking of battery position on conveyor and achieve high-speed transfer to the next conveyor.
- Improve productivity by enabling high-speed transfer without stopping the conveyor and further, even if the battery position and angle conditions vary.
■ Improve productivity through robot/human collaborative work.
- High-speed palletizing work using robots. Optimize arm length and structure for palletization work and improve freedom of layout.
- Achieve improved trajectory accuracy by changing the position gain in real time, and further, high-accuracy vision or force sensors can also be used.
IssuesWant to standardize equipment while accommodating various process configurations
BenefitsSending of data to upper-level systems using MES or OPC UA
- Enable collaborative work with high safety conforming to requirements of international safety standards. Achieve production continuity by not stopping system even when human enters/leaves robot operating range.
- Human work areas and robot operating areas can be isolated by monitoring plane settings as a safety measure.