- Multifunction machine motion control
- Stacking machine cam FB
- Alignment correction
|Increase in synchronized drive shafts
|Multifunction machine motion control
|Speeding up stacking operation and improving separator tension fluctuation
|Stacking machine cam FB
|Correction of position errors between separators and electrodes
IssuesIncrease in synchronized drive shafts
BenefitsHigh-speed motion controller and network that support multifunction machines.
- Achieve reduced cycle time for stacking machine by using the latest high-speed motion system (controller, network, servos).
- 1 motion controller can support a maximum of 256 shafts.
- PLC open FB standard ST program
- Supports safe PLC and OPC UA safe communication.
IssuesSpeeding up stacking operation and improving separator tension fluctuation
BenefitsStable separator drive using dedicated FB for stacking machine
- Use an electronic cam to control the separator feed amount to match the left-right movement of the stacking table. Stabilizing separator feed operation will enable reducing cycle time.
- Cam pattern can be automatically generated by inputting equipment dimensions using dedicated stacker FB.
IssuesCorrection of position errors between separators and electrodes
BenefitsHigh-speed electrode position alignment correction using position data from vision camera images
- Electrode position data detected by vision systems from various companies is read by the motion system via general-purpose Ethernet, enabling high-speed alignment correction to target position.
- Our controllers can be easily connected to vision systems from various companies.