Our yearly report showing initiatives and achievements of the Mitsubishi Electric Group, as we help realize a sustainable society.
Policy on Sustainability Information Disclosure
Information on this website introduces our sustainability activities for the period covered by the Report
April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023
- * Also includes some information on policies, targets, and plans for fiscal 2024 and thereafter.
We have identified five areas as materiality (important challenges) to "provide solutions to social challenges through our businesses" and as part of our "strengthen our business foundation to enable sustainable growth." And we will create economic and social value starting with contributing to the achieving the SDGs.
The Mitsubishi Electric Group positioned realizing sustainability as the cornerstone of corporate management in our management policy. In accordance with this policy, we have organized four points of focus.
- Environmental Sustainability Vision 2050
- Financial information based on recommendations of the task force on climate-related financial disclosures (TCFD)
- Basic policy
- Strategy for climate change
- The structure of our environmental management system
- Environmental considerations for value chain Management
- Biodiversity preservation activities
- Environmental data
- Creating a society in tune with nature
- Fiscal 2021 environmental topics
- Recycling technologies
Guideline comparison tables
Stories of Change
Electricity in Myanmar is not always available. So Kyaw Kyaw had an idea on how to give people light.
Traffic in Old Delhi can be dangerous. So Principal Farah Diba built a new way to get her students to school safely.
Over 70 million people in India don’t have access to clean water. Sui is changing this situation one cookie at a time.