Our yearly report showing initiatives and achievements of the Mitsubishi Electric Group, as we help realize a sustainable society.
About the Report
Information on this website introduces our sustainability activities for the period covered by the Report
April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022
- * Also includes some information on policies, targets, and plans for fiscal 2023 and thereafter.
Sustainability at Mitsubishi Electric
In order to achieve common global goals, the Mitsubishi Electric Group will continue to strengthen its management, promote company-wide awareness of sustainable development goals (SDGs), and integrate the concept of SDGs into its management strategy.
We will work to address diversified social challenges together with customers and business partners by transforming into a "Circular Digital-Engineering" company
- Environmental Sustainability Vision 2050
- Financial information based on recommendations of the task force on climate-related financial disclosures (TCFD)
- Basic policy
- Strategy for climate change
- The structure of our environmental management system
- Environmental considerations for value chain Management
- Biodiversity preservation activities
- Environmental data
- Creating a society in tune with nature
- Fiscal 2021 environmental topics
- Recycling technologies
Guideline comparison tables
ESG survey index
This index has been prepared to enable an overall review of the Mitsubishi Electric Group's position on issues such as the environment, social, and governance.
Use this sitemap for an overall view of our extensive Sustainability activities.
Stories of Change
Electricity in Myanmar is not always available. So Kyaw Kyaw had an idea on how to give people light.
Traffic in Old Delhi can be dangerous. So Principal Farah Diba built a new way to get her students to school safely.
Over 70 million people in India don’t have access to clean water. Sui is changing this situation one cookie at a time.