Vacuum Circuit Breakers and Contactors
3.6/7.2kV Vacuum Electromagnetic Contactor and Combination Units Type VZ-E
Use of latest technologies leveraged to achieve high functionality and operation ease in a new eco-conscious, future-orientated design.
- Does not use any of the six specified hazardous substances (mercury, cadmium, lead, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers; under regulated values stipulated by RoHS in force since FY2006).
- Recycling facilitated by displaying the names of materials used on major plastic parts.
New Design Features Easy Installation, Simple Maintenance and Safe Operation
- Low-friction resin with excellent sliding performance incorporated the bearing section of the three-phase axis. Additionally, sliding parts are coated with a long-life grease that contributes preventing oxidization and deterioration.
- Mechanical holding latch has been replaced with a magnetic holding latch equipped with a permanent magnet, thus eliminating the need for oiling mechanical parts and reducing required maintenance time.
- Flame-retardant materials complying with UL94(V-0) are used in various components, such as the protection cover and main circuit terminal tube.
- The connection/test position detection switch and control circuit terminals are equipped with a cover as standard equipment.
- Compliance with protection grade IP3X is available as an option (only F/D models with bushing-type drawers).
High Reliability Backed by Leading-edge Technologies
Overload capacity increased (switching capacity upgraded from AC3- to AC4-class), thus expanding
* Electrical switching endurance is AC3 class.
Simplified Model Selection
The operation counter and power fuse melting detector (combination unit only) optional in previous models are now available as standard accessories.
Ratings and Specifications
|Model Continuous excitation type||VZ2-□E-E||VZ4-□E-E|
|Model name Latch type||VZ2-□L-E||VZ4-□L-E|
|Rated working voltage (JEM)||6.6/3.3kV|
|Rated voltage (IEC)||7.2/3.6kV|
|Rated operating current||200A||400A|
|Short-circuit breaking current (JEM)||4kA (Contactor), 40kA (Power fuse, combination only）|
|Rated breaking current (IEC)|
- * IEC 60470 (2000) applies to contactors only